RUMBA ON THE LUMBER, MARCH 4, 2023
Return this form with a self-addressed, stamped envelope and a check or money order to:
Hubert Bullard, 4389 Lake Circle, Little River SC 29566
All checks & money orders must be made payable to the Robeson Roadrunners
*If you have any questions concerning ANY VENDOR APPLICATION OR CATEGORY, contact
Hubert Bullard @ 843-385-3180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your Name __________________________________________Business Name _________________________________
Street _______________________________________________City/State/Zip __________________________________
Phone ___________________________Fax ________________Email ________________________________________
Arts and Crafts Booth Space ________ x $ 50 = ________________ Size equivalent to 1 parking space (10’ x 10’)
Business/Professional Space ________ x $ 155 = ________________ Size equivalent to 1 parking space (10’ x 10’)
Food Vendor Booth Space ________ x $ 155 = ________________ Size equivalent to 2 parking spaces (20’ x 20’)
Non-Profit/Church/Civic (Non-Selling: No Charge)
Total Fees $ ________________
List full dimensions of booth or trailer___________________________________________________________________
Full description of Art/Craft or Food to be offered for sale: __________________________________________________
The Lumberton Recreation Department, The City of Lumberton, The Robeson Roadrunners, any businesses involved, or any governmental agency will not be responsible for an accident or loss, before, during or after the event period.
By signing this document, you recognize that you will be exposed to the public and many individuals and that there is no way that the Robeson Roadrunners, the City of Lumberton, or other management and/or members thereof can control the experience you will have by working with us and being present at the Rumba on the Lumber on any day or given time. The Rumba on the Lumber will follow all city, county, state and federal guidelines concerning health and wellness, and any Covid 19 guidelines which might be in place at the time of the event. As a vendor, you are expected to follow all the aforementioned guidelines as well. Your health will be fully your responsibility during the Rumba on the Lumber. By agreeing to partner with the Robeson Roadrunners, D/B/A the Rumba on the Lumber as a vendor, you agree to Hold Harmless the participants, directors, volunteers, employees, City of Lumberton, and festival sponsors, from any responsibility for claims, losses, fees, damages or expense.
The Rumba on the Lumber will not refund vendor fees due to inclement weather, government action, strikes, terrorism acts (including acts of domestic terrorism), or other matters beyond its control, including but not limited to cancellation of the festival due to a direct result of a natural or unforeseen disaster which renders the festival unable to continue, whether for safety or monetary purposes.
Vendors agree to these conditions and guidelines by signing below.
Signature _________________________________________________ Date___________________________
If you have been a past participant in the Rumba, there is no need to send photographs of items you will offer for sale.
$50 per 10 x 10 space (size of 1 parking lot space)
· Arts & Crafts will be located in the Plaza and on East 3rd Street
· All work must be original in design & created by the exhibitor.
· All Arts & Craft vendors must list the contents of their booth; show suitable photos of ALL items to be offered for sale and the price range. All vendors will be juried for acceptance into the festival. Displays/graphic materials are subject to approval by the festival committee.
· All exhibitors should provide their own canopy. This event will be held rain or shine. All vendor booth displays should be attractive from all sides and not distract from a neighbors display. Space is 10 x 10 with no allowance for oversized canopies.
· Arts and Crafts Vendors may not sell any food or beverage products.
$155 per 10 x 10 space (size of 1 parking lot space)
· All vendors must provide their own tent, table, chairs, etc.
· Business vendors cannot sell any food or beverage products
$155.00 per 18 x 20 space (size of 2 parking lot spaces) (Outside dimensions of unit must be specified)
· A number of food vendors such as cotton candy, candy apples, pretzels or other carnival type foods will be available. Call Hubert Bullard at (843) 385-3180 to discuss your products if you have questions. Submit all food items that you wish to sell with your application. The committee will establish your acceptance and you will be notified within 10 days of your application. Your application does not guarantee acceptance.
· Food vendors will not be set up with arts and craft vendors. Placement is decided by the festival committee and their selection and placement is final. Food vendors must provide outside dimensions and a photograph of their unit with the application.
· All vendors are responsible for their own insurance policies.
NEW: The Robeson County Health Department will inspect food booths on Saturday morning at 8:00 am. A $75.00 TFE fee must be submitted to the Robeson County Health Department with TFE application no later than February 17, 2023. Non-profit organizations may be exempt for this one-day festival. Should food vendors have any questions regarding submission of the TFE, call the Robeson County Health Department at 910-272-6567.
· All vendors are responsible for collecting & reporting any applicable taxes (local, state & federal).
· Vendors using warming or cooking devices MUST have a charged & inspected fire extinguisher (min. 10-15 lbs. Dry powder or CO2) visible in their booth area. Vendors cooking with oils must have a Class K fire extinguisher
General Vendor Information
· All new vendors must send at least 1 photograph of the booth setup, photographs that represent all work offered for sale. Documentation will be returned in the self-addressed stamped envelope provided by vendor.
· All vendors must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope with their applications.
· Multiple booth spaces may be purchased.
· All fees are nonrefundable
· Vendors will be notified by email of their acceptance to the festival. The Festival Committee reserves the right to reject applications & return booth fees.
· Space assignments will be preassigned . No haggling or disagreement over space locations will be permitted. The application form must be complete & signed.
· The event is located in Historic Downtown Lumberton on the Plaza in Lumberton, NC. Arts & Crafts will not be set-up with food vendors.
· Food vendors may set up between 5:00-8:00 pm on Friday evening, March 3, or beginning at 6:00 am on Saturday, March 4.
· Arts and crafts, business, and nonprofit vendors will begin setting up at 7:00 am on Saturday morning, March 5, and must be completely set up no later than 9:00 am.
· Vendors are responsible for all their own booth supplies and equipment (i.e. Tables, chairs, canopies, etc).
· Vehicles will be allowed into the event area between 6 & 9AM on Saturday morning.. All vehicles must be clear of the event area by 9:00 AM.
· The event ends at 5 PM. ALL vendors are expected to remain open until the festival closes at 5:00 pm. Any vendor tearing down early WILL NOT be permitted to subsequent Rumba on the Lumber festivals. Vehicles will not be permitted in the festival area until 5:00 pm. All vendors must be clear of the Plaza and parking lots no later than 7:00 pm.